Friday, May 23, 2008

Corrections, News and more.

Well hello there. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been doing some fun things I think I may tell you about. So here we go on another fun post. Well to kick off I will go with my corrections. I posted about D. Rambo and well here friend Ronnie M. did not die. He is in the hospital still keep praying.
Steven Curtis Chapman lost his 4 year old daughter in an accident. SCC older son backed up and ran over her. So pray for this family as well. While on prayer please pray for my family and my family's salvation.

Well enough with the sad stuff. There is only 5 days of school left for me. YAYA rock on. Here is some important dates to remember as well.

Adams County Camp aka Monroe Camp-June 9th-15. Preacher is David Fulton of Florida.

Central Yearly Meeting of Friends Youth Camp- June 16-20th. Preacher Mark Avery.

Central Yearly Meeting of Friends Camp-July 25-August 3rd. Preacher is Mark Cravens Singers are Daniel and Angie Edwards.

Come to these camps there gonna be good. I am planning on going to all these camps.

Well Until We Fly Away
Brandon Miller

1 comment:

John Myers said...

Hey Brandon, Mark Cravens cancelled CYM. The speaker is going to be Robert Thorton.