Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hair Products

I thought this would be fun. I want to tell you all I am very picky and neat with my hair. This is gonna be fun. I was told by John Myers on the phone today he was reading an old singing news article and well it was with Karen Peck and New River. They had a gas line leak of some sorts and Devin of the group yelled it is smoking grab all the important things. Everyone grabbed Laptops, Bibles, Ipods and other things. Karen swears up and down Devin grabbed hair product. Well that would be me.

Well here is a summary of my hair product. I use hairspray and gel every day. I go though a bottle of gel every two weeks and a bottle of hairspray a week. Hairspray is $2. Gel is $2. I go thought 4 $2 bottles of hairspray and 2 $2 bottles of gel a month. That equals out to $12. That does not include my shampoo and dandruff shampoo.

So am I just as bad as a girl?

2 comments:

Angie D said...

Biolage Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-in Conditioning Spray - about $14 each, purchased twice monthly. Hairspray - about $12 monthly for the 3 bottles I use. Think I still got ya beat...

Brandon Miller said...

Well your still a girl. I am a guy. Do you see what I mean. I am almost as bad as a chick.

So should I just shave off all my hair. What do you think.