Friday, June 27, 2008

I am Rested and Back!!

I know, I know, I know. I haven't posted in like we well almost 13 days. So I am going to tell you a lot. I mean a lot of new things. We will go back to staying at John's house.

Well, we ended the camp well. It will be open next year all the funds were raised. So praise God for that. Brother David Fulton did a great job. He would make a great pastor around here. I love and miss his picking on me. I really do. He is a great man of God.

The next morning we pulled out about 7 am for YOUTH CAMP. Ya, that was fun. I got the best bed there. So the adventure starts. Youth camp went by fast. Monday we picked up teams and well I got to be on the team I wanted. Tommy Browns group. So I was happy. Then we proceeded to have fun. Tuesday went quick and so did Wednesday. Thursday we played softball. Our team won. So then that night we did skits. We did a serious on that was great but got last. So ya it was a blast. Friday was BIBLE QUIZZING TOURNAMENT. The score went from us 4-11 to us 11-20 then us 25-27. I answered 23 out of 25. I was on a roll. It was a blast. Then it came time for the banquet and I took a friend. Then the awards. I only got team cooperation. Out team placed last. So sad.

Well, I did not forget to mention the preaching. I was saving it for last. Brother Mark Avery was awesome. He preached on what I needed. Lots of teens got help. Me, Nick, Chris got sanctified on Friday night. Andy got saved on Wednesday. Bro. Avery is awesome.

Well, Sunday us boys Andy, Nick, Chris, and I started a Quartet. We are called MENDING SOUL'S QUARTET. We sing together on the end of the month on Sunday morning and we are gonna sing STEP INTO THE WATER. We are having fun with this it helps us keep going and something to do.

Well, I have to go this may be my longest posted ever,
Pray for us boys we need the prayer.

Until We Fly Away
Brandon Miller

No comments: