Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Goup

Hello there I had just recevied a phone call from a friend telling me former members of Mercy's Mark as follows
Brent Mitchell, Josh Feemster, Craig West, and Chris West

Brent Mitchell is filling in, he is not the tenor. They don't have a tenor as of yet.

The goup has no name as of yet but you can play a big part in that here is the information for you that I recevied:

From a SN Forums post by Dinana:
Just wanted to let y'all know about an exciting new group ---- as yet unnamed ---- that will be having its debut at the First Baptist Church in Oneonta, Alabama. The Mark Trammell Trio wlll also be on the program that starts at 6:30 pm on Friday, May 9.There is a naming contest for this new group and prizes will be awarded to the winner (more info to follow about how to submit your suggestions). So put on your thinking caps and see if you can name the group.

This is awesome, awesome news! These guys are all great singers, and it's nice to see Josh, Brent, and Chris back on the road. I know we've all wanted Chris West back in a group, so here we are!Videos of this lineup can be seen here and here. These were taken at a Garry Jones concert a few months ago.I wonder if these guys will get a piano player....

"For all of you imaginative people out there, your names for the group can be sent to Norm Basden at 2528 Hale Creek Road, Altoona, AL 35952. I just ordered my tickets and they're $15.00 each (same address). There will be several prizes but I can't remember what Norm told me they are..."




There is all the information enjoy. Im putting a name in.

No comments: