Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Potters Hand

While I was at Union Bible College Preview Days I was able to sit in on some classes. Being a music nut I went to choir. We were able to come up and sing with the choir. We sang great songs. One stuck out to me. The Potters Hand. I though I would share the words with you. Hopefully they minister to you.


Beautiful Lord, wonderful saviour I know for sure, all of my days are held in Your hands Crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently call me, into Your presence Guiding me by, Your Holy Spirit Teach me dear Lord To live all of my life through Your eyes
I'm captured by, Your Holy calling Set me apart I know You're drawing me to Yourself Lead me Lord I pray

Take me, Mold me Use me, Fill me I give my life to the Potter's hands Hold me, Guide me Lead me, Walk beside me I give my life to the Potter's hand

No comments: