Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time to Rewind and Find the Longing of the Heart!!

Okay, well the title to this post sounds dumb or wacky. So hope all is doing well. I want to ask you for your prayers for my family we are going through some tough times.

I also want to apologize for the dumb post I just had up. My computer froze and well it posted it while it was doing the pictures. I will get pictures up here soon. I promise.

Well now time to elaborate on my post title.

"Time to rewind and find the longing of the heart"
I have had some bad and good things happen in my life. Most of you know. I am not from a Christian home and things can get rough from a day to day basis. That is one reason I ask for your prayers. Another is when things good wrong what do I do? I feel I need to share where my heart is on this. God has helped me a lot this past year. I had Had and anger issue. God has taken that from me and I asked for a more tender heart. Well, he gave that to me. I wounder if he gave me a too tender heart at times. When things go bad I pray. A Gaither Vocal Band song comes to my mind. "I'm Not Gonna Worry", that song has helped me out lately for the problems at home. I shouldn't have to worry about it at all but I do. Mom gets stressed, I get upset and worried about what we are gonna do. I feel God has helped us in the last few years. I just want to take my self back and Praise and Thank God for all the things he has done for me.

Until Then
Brandon

1 comment:

Jess said...

hey, i jus want u to know that i am always gonna be prayin my hardest for u!!!!!!