Monday, August 4, 2008

Camp's are over and well here is some new news to some of you!!!

Camp went smoothly. I worked my tail of while being there. They kept us teens very busy either with dishes and or cleaning. It was fun. I was put on the usher list so I was an usher all week. I got up at 7:30 am every morning. We had teen prayer meeting at 9:15 every morning and teen service Monday-Thursday with Bro. Andrew Stroud. He was great.

I went with Daniel Edwards to the retirement center and I preached. My sermon was entitled LOVING GOD, LOVING EACH OTHER. It was fun and all the elder really enjoyed it.

Well here is some news that is going to take place next summer of '09.
1. Going to South Africa
2. CYM youth camp
3. IHCA youth camp
4. VBS
5. Family Camp
6. GOING TO UNION BIBLE ACADEMY.

Later

No comments: