Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lets talk new Southern Gospel CD's!!!!

Okay my blog name has all to do with Southern Gospel. Here is a bit of that for you. Here is a list of CD's I so what to buy or can't wait to get.

1. LeFever Quartet - Nothin' But Good
2. Ernie Haase and Signature Sound - Dream On
3. Ernie Haase and Signature Sound - Influenced
4. Greater Vision - Not Alone
*5. Dove Brothers - Life
*6. Dove Brothers - Never The Same
7. Gold City - Moment Of Truth
8. The Browns - A New Day
9. Triumphant Quartet - Look to God
10. Talley Trio - Life Goes On
11. HisSong - On The Way
12. Ivan Parker - Inseparable
13. The Christ Family - Liven With The Light On
14. The Kingsmen - When God Ran
15. Booth Brothers - Room For More
16. Legacy Five - God's Been Good


* I have some of these songs. They are very good. The best the Dove Brothers have ever put out. Kudos to this group.

I can't wait till they are all out or till I have money to get them.

1 comment:

Nicole Cassady said...

Check out swapacd.com
You might find some cd's on there that you've been wishing for. I've tried the system and it works...no tricks. Take care!