Saturday, July 19, 2008

Does Anyone, ANYONE read my blog any more.

Well, I am a 16 year old teen. This is a Saturday morning. It is 5:14 AM. I should be sleeping yet, I am not doing that. I have to leave me nice home in less than 15 mins to go to meet the rest of the guys. You may know of girlscouts and boyscouts. Well we do a programe called Justis scouts for the young boys who follow Jesus. Well too reward the teen stay the bosses are taking us to Turkey Run Park. We are going conueing. I hope I dont tip the boat. I am a big fella so please pray for us lol. This is gonna be some fun. Well I'll let you know how it turns out. I have to go wake my grouchy step dad so I can leave he is riding with me to meet the guys and to take the car back home lol.

Later
Brandon

p.s.
Rock the boat baby rock the boat......................oooo rock the boat!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

John Myers said...

I do actually still read your blog every once in a while.

See, and you thought no one did!

Angie D said...

I read it too. I know, I know--you were hoping for young single girls reading here. Instead, you got me and John Myers--sorry about your luck...