Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Was Fighting A Fight I Could Not Win!

I am going to get into a subject that is more serious than usual. The title reads "I Was Fighting A Fight I Could Not Win", you may wounder where I am going with this. Well, let me explain.

Before the summer started I was blaming myself and I thought I had to get my parents and family too heaven. I soon realized I can't. I was not the one who died on a cross. It was Jesus. Thanks to my great roll model's John Myers and Daniel Edwards. They helped me understand ya I can try but it will be there choice and I can't save them. Praise God for the help he gave me there.

Well, two weeks later I was at another youth camp. I had a friend well who's brother isn't a christian. She wanted me to pray with her. I did. I prayed for a good 6-10 mins. I then realized what needed to be said. God brought it all back to me. He said,"Remember Friday at camp. When you got help during the day. I soon realized yes Lord I do and from there one I knew what to say. So I went on to say, Friend you can't save your brother neither can I. You can pray and pray but it will be there choice. She didn't die on the cross for him and neither did I. When he is ready and when God makes it time he will have to choice to go to God. It helped her a lot and it helped another friend who was out there.

Praise God for his wisdom and his helping hand when I need it.

I Love God with all my heart. I hope I can witness to others.

Brandon

2 comments:

John Myers said...

Brandon, I am amazed. You actually listened to what I said! Jk!

What you said in this post is dead on.

Keep praying for them. But don't brow beat them.

Praying for ya!

John

Brandon Miller said...

Thanks John. I did listen. You are very insightful lol.

Brandon

p.s. Thanks for the prayers!!!