Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hymns and songs that make you wonder what the writer was feeling.

Now let us have a little talk with Jesus Let us tell Him all about our troubles.....well sorry I was listening to that song. I thought this could make for a good post. Hymns and songs that make you wonder what the writer was feeling.

I Feel Like Traveling On--Who really feels like traveling on. I sure wanna be in heaven.
Just a Little Talk With Jesus--Who really wants to have a little talk with Jesus. I want a long on.
There's a God Somewhere--We know where he is. He lives in my heart!
Happy Rythem--What was this person taking.
I Can Never Out Give The Lord--Neither Can I.


Well for now-----I can never, never, never out give the Lord, He sacrificed His very life, To give what I couldn't afford, I bring all I can bring, To my Savior my King, But somehow I end up with more, It sounds like a cliche, But I still have to say, I can never out give the Lord

No comments: