Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Canoe, John Myers, and More!!!

Hello, my blog readers (John Myers, Angie Davis)(I put John first he is older) I have some fun things to tell you and some funny things to tell you. As my previous post said I was going be canoing. Well, the adventure starts there.

We left Ridgville about 6 a.m. So we made it to Muncie and got donuts. Then we made it to Elwood and a tire blew on us! Then we spent about 40 minutes there and we went to the hospital and used the rest room while waiting and then went a played kick ball. Then the bus was done. So we left Elwood and didn't not have to pay them a thing for the tire! PRAISE GOD! So we proceeded to Turkey Run State Park! We got there about 11:20 a.m. We ran to the bathrooms and them played football and ate lunch and then played a game of volleyball. Uses guys were awesome at it. Then we went to get the canoes and went canoeing. It was fun! There was two to a canoe. I sat at the back we had a three hour trip and well in that time we swam and well me and my partner tipped the boat seven times! SEVEN TIMES! I had a blast. After that we returned our boats and went hiking. Those were great trails. It was amazing sites. We then went back and found the bus and went home. On the way home we stopped at McDonald's and ate diner. It was fun. We made it back to Ridgville about 10:40 p.m. I got home at 11:15! ( I only called Jessica 2 times and we talked for a total of 42 minutes.)



Take two


John Myers!

I packed for our family camp this past Sunday and left at 4 p.m. for Johns house. He has worked me a bit. I think it is relaxing to be at his house. There isn't the home life stress for me. I love being at home but you know it is great to get away. Monday we fixed the bus. Then on Tuesday we worked or did something i cant remember what we did but I know we did something or another. Tuesday at about two in the afternoon we headed to Zanesville, Ohio to pick up Monica's sister for camp. That was my longest trip I have ever taken. I got to meet Monica's and Melissa's mom and dad. They are very wonderful people. We all went out to eat at Wendie's and then went to a store called Gabriel Brothers. That is a very nice store I wish we had them in Indiana. Today which is Wednesday we worked in the garden. I picked green beans for the first time in my life. Then I snapped them and cleaned them. Then we headed to Johns mom and dad's house for diner. We had steak. John cooked that and potatoes and green beans. The meal was great it was filling. So we have plans for tomorrow as well. I guess I shall tell you about that too since I am having fun on the blog thing. We are getting up early and we are gonna finish packing and then we are going to Bern for Swiss Days. I have never been but John has food he wants me to try. This will be fun. Then we plan on being back at 1 p.m. to leave for camp. YAYAYA!!!!!


Camp is July 25-August 3. It will be great to be back in camp for the first time in two weeks.




I also want to tell you about last Sunday. Our quartet sang. It was not very good. We didn't have any chance to practice. But, I will quote one person I look up to for music. When asked what did you think, he said, "For not practicing it was okay, but I was real surprised how Brandon Miller keep his lead part when the rest left there part." I was so happy. It was fun. We will gt better by the grace of God!


Well that was my longest blog. I think I will let you go for now.

GODspeed
Brandon

No comments: